This document outlines the terms and conditions between Existem Events Ltd (“the Organisers”) of PerformanceIN Live (“the Event”) and you. The terms are applicable to users of performanceinlive.com (“the Website”) and attendees of “the Event”.
Existem Events Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of “the Website” following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. Any amended terms and conditions will be updated on “the Website.” If you have any queries regarding “the Event” or the Terms and Conditions, please email email@example.com.
- Your access to and use of performanceinlive.com ("the Website") is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use “the Website” for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using "the Website".
- Existem Events Ltd reserves the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) “the Website” or any part of it without notice and you confirm that "the Website" shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Links to third party websites
"The Website" may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in "the Website" and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with "the Website") are owned by or licensed to existem.com or otherwise used by existem.com as permitted by law.
- In accessing "the Website" you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- Tickets & Amendments
- Tickets to attend PerformanceIN Live can be purchased through the registration form on “the Website.” You are responsible for the accuracy of the details provided on the form as “the Organiser” may use your contact details to contact you to keep you informed about important event information.
- “The Organisers” of “the Event” are offering a limited number of complimentary tickets available to advertisers, publishers and agencies that meet the ticket criteria between March and May 2017. “The Organisers” reserve the right to bring the deadline forward to close the free allocation at any time.
- Those eligible to attend under the free ticket scheme must submit their application which will be reviewed by “the Organiser” against the criteria listed on “the website.” You will be notified by email if successful or unsuccessful. The Event Manager's decision is final.
- If paying by invoice, the fee must be paid in accordance with the instructions set out in the invoice i.e. within 30 days of the date of the invoice.
- All paid tickets must be paid in advance of the first day of “the Event” (24 October, 2017). Any unpaid registrations will be asked for credit card payment on site to gain entry.
- “The Organisers” shall not be liable for the granting of any visas that are required to attend “the Event.”
- Refunds & Cancellation Policy
- Existem Events Ltd operates a refund and cancellation policy for registration fees. All requests must be made by email, fax or writing by no later than 60 day prior to the first day of the conference to receive a full refund of your registration fee. (minus an admin free of £25). Requests received less than 60 days, but prior to 30 days from the start of the conference will receive 50% refund (minus an admin free of £25).
Please send any refund or cancellation request to: E: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send letters to: PerformanceIN Events Cancellations & Refunds, 7.17 & 7.18 Deco Building, Paintworks, Bath Road, Bristol, BS4 3EA.
- In the event that you are unable to attend “the Event,” a paid for ticket may be transferred to a colleague from the same organisation without charge. All such amendments must be notified in writing. Free of charge tickets under the complimentary scheme are strictly non transferrable.
- Refunds will be made within 4 weeks after the conference has concluded.
- No refunds or credits will be given for non attendance at the event.
- If you have secured a complimentary ticket but have already bought a ticket, you are not eligible for a refund.
- Attendance at the Event
- “The organiser” shall abide by and observe any applicable laws, rules and regulations and ordinances and all rules and regulations of Existem and the facility in connection with its services and “the Event.” Attendees shall abide by and observe any applicable laws, rules and regulations and ordinances and all reasonable rules and regulations of Existem and the facility in connection with its participation in “the Event.” Whilst attending “the Event” you will comply with:
- All applicable health and safety legislation and requirements.
- All instructions given by “the Organiser” or Venue Personnel in relation to any onsite security and fire safety requirements.
- The terms and conditions of the Event Venue (Old Billingsgate) – a copy of which shall be made available.
- You are responsible for ensuring your own safety and security whilst attending “the Event”. “The organisers” shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you.
- Name Badges and wristbands issued at registration must be worn at all times during “the Event” and clearly visible. Badges and wristbands are strictly non transferrable. Any misuse will result in delegates being denied access to “the Event.”
- “The Organiser” accepts no responsibility for the actions of others whilst under the influence of alcohol served at the event, including Existem's networking parties. It is also acknowledged by attendees that it is unlawful for any person under the age of 18 years old to consume alcoholic beverages.
- “The Organiser” reserves the right to refuse any person admission to the venue premises and the further right to remove any person from the venue premises at any time during “the Event”. “The Organisers” will issue official admission tickets and wristbands for visitors and none other shall be valid. You and each of its employees and representatives must apply for an official registration badge and wristband from “the Organiser”, and wear such badges and wristbands at all times. Passes and tickets are non-transferable and only valid in the name of the person to whom they are issued or sold and may be cancelled by “the Organiser” at its discretion.
- Photography, Video & Broadcast
- “The Organisers”, at their discretion may choose to photograph and film at “the Event”. Unless you notify “the Organisers” otherwise, when applying or purchasing a ticket to attend “the Event” you are giving permission to be photographed, recorded and/or videotaped.
- The photography, recordings and broadcasts will be used for public display across “the Website” and associated social media channels to further promote the event.
- Marketing & Promotion
When booking your attendance you will be asked if you wish to be contacted by sponsored parties. Depending on how you reply, sponsored parties may contact you by post or email with information or offers regarding their goods and services.
By participating in the event we may use your company name and/or logo image to promote your attendance at the event. Please write to email@example.com if you would prefer to opt out of any promotion.
- Disclaimers & Limitation Of Liability
- "The Website" is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, “the Website” will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of "the Website".
- Existem Events Ltd makes no warranty that the functionality of “the Website” will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that “the Website” or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of "the Website" for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of existem.com or that of its employees or agents.
- You agree to indemnify and hold “the Organiser” and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against “the Event”, arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of "the Website" or attendance at “the Event”
- In the unlikely event that it is necessary to cancel or postpone “the Event” as a result of any reason outside of our control, “the Organiser” is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of “the Event.” “The Organiser” is limited to the share of paid registration fees that remain after credit card and payment processing fees have been incurred and deducted.
- Please note that while speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of “the Organisers” may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, “the Organiser” reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speaker and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have any questions regarding this disclaimer please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: PerformanceIN, Desklodge, 5th Floor, 1 Temple Way, Bristol, BS2 0BY