YOUR COMPANION TO TRANSFORM YOUR PERFORMANCE & PARTNERSHIPS
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
Our two dedicated content tracks will be concentrated on learning from the past, maximising the opportunities of the present, and examining the future of all things performance & partnerships marketing.
Our laser focus on what matters, accompanied by our 20 year heritage of designing content for the breadth of the partnerships industry will come together to form an innovative melting pot of perspectives and approaches to educate, inform and inspire.
WHO IS THE CONTENT AIMED AT?
We craft sessions with the audience in mind, understanding that the many-faceted nature of the industry means that all perspectives must be represented and catered for. We promote a focus on retail and e-commerce that is vertically agnostic, from which attendees from any sector can glean insights of a practical nature to revitalise their program.
Our core content tracks
A candid look at all modern affiliate marketing strategies; commerce advertising, performance PR, coupon and cashback, sub-networks, price comparison, lead generation, closed community, pay per call and CPA based search.
With a focus on outcome-based influencer marketing, brands will learn how to structure deals with creators, find the perfect match and measure the performance of their creator marketing.
We’ll be covering all kinds of performance media strategies including paid search, paid social, retail media, connected TV and display, their role in the funnel and how they work alongside the other strategies we cover.
With thousands of companies attending, expert speakers will cover the re-emergence of brand-to-brand partnerships with content that will inspire you to reach out to other brands during the show.
Session highlights from 2023
Building Trust with Content Commerce
- Using content commerce in addition to influencer marketing to ensure your customers trust you
- How to channel authority in content for affiliate partnerships success
- The rise of social media, content creators, live shopping, and affiliate links
Size Doesn’t Matter: Why Bridging the Gap Between SMEs and the Affiliate Channel Can Equal Big Results
- Why is it important for the affiliate sphere to broaden its horizons?
- What are the benefits of SMEs running an affiliate program?
- How can an affiliate network work with SMEs?
- What initiatives already exist?
Influencer Marketing: Certain Strategies for Uncertain Times
- How to implement strategic influencer marketing activities across the marketing funnel to increase conversions and sales
- Why aligning your performance and brand teams can improve results and create efficiencies
- How to build a foundation for your influencer and creator marketing practice that will strengthen your brand at any time